Sunday 10 January 2010

Current Climate: Angry

I’m knackered. I’m in the middle of an argument with Blue and I really haven’t the energy to write this post, now. I can’t be funny, light hearted or anything other than fucking annoyed, right now. The weekend has been wonderful – until approximately 15 minutes ago. I’m currently feeling anxious and angry about how he (some times) does not give plain and direct answers to simple questions. Or maybe he does – but I am not satisfied with his response. I don’t know. I’m not thinking straight at the minute. He’s sitting right here next to me on the sofa and our last words spoken were ‘Well fuck you then’ – by both of us.
No doubt we’ll be all right shortly and tomorrow I will fill you in on what’s been happening over the weekend.
I hope you had an enjoyable weekend without any bickering.












http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1