Saturday 26 March 2011

Last night: Sex ... (part 1)

OK...sooo..... LAST NIGHT. PART ONE: Well... I'm a bit funny about going into too much detail. I'm just gonna write this post without analysing it and see what comes out and not concern myself about who may or may not read this. OK, so last night I had a night with a man who is not only worthy of being on the cover of Men's Health, but he has been, twice, as well as gracing the covers of lots of other magazines. That's how he makes his money. Well, that and property. What can I say - he looks good in clothes. He also looks good naked. The only thing that made him look better, was me draped all over his hard body. But I think he wouldn't think this himself... But we'll get to that later...

OK, how shall I do this? Straight up facts? Or a break down of how I felt at different times during the evening?

I suspect you'll want a bit of both...

So, my friends:

Facts: Him -- white, 6'2, classically beautiful face, perfect teeth, good jaw line, strong Roman nose, greenish eyes, brown hair, tanned skin, and definition of virtually every muscle in his body...

You want more? whaaaat? Ohhhh, his penis ... Right. Well, God would be playing a cruel joke if he hadn't given this guy girth and length and a dick which is equally as handsome as his face. But I'm sure many men would think God has already played a cruel joke by giving him what he has, with regards his appearance.


We met at a hotel near where I live. So clearly as you can see this night was well and truly planned... And did it disappoint?

Oh dear.... hold on.... I'll be back in a bit to tell you more... Yes, you deserve detail, I know, I know...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6luqscLLeU&feature=related