Thursday 3 March 2011

An email response to a suggestion of lunch.

You've seen text rants I've sent to idiot men who've tried to get into my knickers when it's been unwanted. But below is an email I've sent to an oh so handsome fella (6'3, 41 years old, loaded, not married and FIT) who has asked me out for lunch. We've had a fair amount of contact. And yes, him being loaded is an added feature. Any woman who says otherwise is lying. Of course it's bloody stupid to go out with someone based on this alone - OBVIOUSLY. But there's nothing wrong with admitting that it adds to his attractiveness. Shallow? Whatever. It's a Fact.

I haven't yet gone out with this guy, despite wanting to. Been busy and a scaredy cat, for the most part ... So for anyone who thinks I don't respond to you on purpose - it's not like that. I don't discriminate. I'm the same all round.



' Please forgive my delayed response.It's taken me a while to get my act together due to work and having my head in the clouds. What a week this is turning out to be.
Crumbs. I hadn't realised I'd end up so busy as a result of a conversation I had with my agent the other day.
It's fab. Exactly what I wanted - but I hadn't realised I'd have so much work to do in order to do what we've proposed to do. Based on this, ideally I'd reply to emails as soon as I get them (not that i'm flooded with interesting emails that urgently need a reply, or anything. Aside from yours, of course) otherwise I get swamped and trapped in my own little world of writing and before I know it days have passed and I haven't replied! Grr!

Anyhoo... Yep, I'm around next week. And the week after, and the week after that.
Sadly I'm not about to jet off any day soon to an exotic location with a hot man where we shall lie on white sand, basically naked, staring into each other's eyes. Unless you think we should? :O) hehee...

So we can have coffee and cake or coffee and lunch or coffee and well, just coffee, at any time.'





http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1