Wednesday 28 April 2010

The Questions That can Win You a Copy of HOOKED...

OK – if you want to get your mitts on a copy of my book HOOKED, before its publication date – then these are the questions:


1. What is the actual publication date of Hooked?

2. Missy is not my real name – what is my real name?

3. What is the name of my boyfriend before Blue?

4. What were the main drugs that I abused ? Alcohol and ...

5. What do I think about most other than writing?

6. What is the toy that I couldn’t use recently because the batteries had died?

7. When did I stop using drugs? 1 year ago or 6 years ago?

8. What colour is my hair?

9. Is Hooked my first or fourth book?

10. How good in bed am I ? Marks out of 10 ... Am I 10 out of 10? or 11 out of 10?



Please send your answers to my Facebook Inbox or email them to: missy_gee@rocketmail.com

TOMORROW at 9pm I will place the names of the people who have answered correctly into my bra and draw 5 out.

These 5 people will receive signed copies of HOOKED in the post on FRIDAY.

Yaaaay! EXCITING!!! Good luck ! xxx