Tuesday 26 May 2009

HOOKED: No.1 blog in London ( Networked blogs)

I want to send you all a huge thank you for getting Hooked up to the number one most popular blog in London, on (facebook's) Networked blogs platform. Yaaay! I'm chuffed!
I know it means nothing - but I must admit it gives me a quiet glow.

You guys are amazing and the love and the support you have shown me is immense...
I'd like to thank God, You, L, K, my agent, Dee, my goldfish, my neighbours dead cat, and anyone else I may have missed out for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for my work...

Without you all I wouldn't be holding this award in my hand right now.
Without you all I'd be nothing, a failure, a vagabond... My life would be worthless as is an edible bikini.

OK, enough amigos! You get the message, huh?!

I'm really chuffed and really grateful for all your support....Thanks a lot!
Please keep it coming.

IT'S ONE THING GETTING TO NUMBER ONE - IT'S QUITE ANOTHER STAYING THERE!! Now, time to conquer the world....

Hooked is way behind getting even a sniff in the rankings of the Networked blogs World top 50. But one foot infront of the other andliterally anything is possible.

People are everything. So, people mixed with determination and positive thought and anything can be created...Anything. Nothing or very little is achieved alone.

And it's YOU people I want to send love and huge kisses to!

xxx
xxx