Friday 15 April 2011

A quick Catch-up.

Hello, hello ... justa quickie. We all like the occasional quickie, i guess, so come over here and get a loada this...

Gonna hovver on and off faceook for some time until I become fixated on my work once again. Im not there yet.n I'm getting back into it, but I'm not yet immersed. Once i am, i can keep the fb account open without fear of procrastinating by faffing around on here because nothing then comes between me and writing.

So what's been happeneing? I had botox for the first time. love it. Still need to wait a few days for it to fully kick in. My friend, K and I have been sprucing up my flat.

The reason for this? Well, there's a couple of reasons:

1. I want to. ( my usual reason for doing most things)
2. I'm preparing myself for a summer romance.

Now, you may wonder with whom. I wonder with whom, myself. But it's going to happen. When I think stuff then it's up to me to make it happen. Thankfully living in London there is an abundance of goodlooking F.I.T men. And NO, he wont be married or attached. Absolutely, no fuckin way.

Is it the model? Is it heck. He's luscious, but it wont be him. You know, sometimes you just understand some things in life and reasons may not be wholly defineable and not worth questioning too much - you just know that some things wouldn't cause harmony.

The model is very self-absorbed and i deplore this in a man i'm spending time with. I'm not used to it, I like attention too. I don't intend to get used to it and thankfully for me, his looks do not blind me. I appreciate anything pretty - but take 'em or leave 'em.


So, a hot, sexxxy, pampering-filled, affection-laidened summer tet a tet is on the adgenda for me soon, along with lots of writing, a holiday and spending lots of time with friends is what i've got planned.

But first, tonight I'm meeting Mark for dinner. My Mark; my dearest everlasting love. He is Jim, in my book. I haven't seen him for yonks and i'm excited to get together with him. He's in London for a few days setting up a gallery in which to exhibit his works.




http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1