Monday 14 March 2011

an email from the HOT 41 year old guy with whom i had Lunch, last week.

Remember the 41 year old HOT guy I told you who invited me for lunch? Well, I met him last week.... Below is the email that he wrote yesterday in response to our 50 minutes together.
Before meeting him I thought he was single, I'd been lead to believe that he was and not by him. Sadly, he is not.
No harm done. No touching, kissing, or anything else untoward took place considering he's married - you know what my feelings are towards that stuff... it's not for me.



'Clare
Wow, that was one hell of a lunch. Great to have met you in the flesh at last. You were exactly as I thought you'd be. It's strange, but having read your book, you really get to know someone.

I really really hope that the book/TV work goes well - you have too much energy, too much to offer, to spend your time sitting behind a reception desk. I guess that the world of TV can be a hard one to crack, but if anyone has a chance, I think that you do.

Would love to say ' must meet again for lunch soon' but being totaly honest you are too bloody georgeous, you just ooze sex. I have a lovely wife and kids and the last thing I want to do is to mess that up. I could pretend that we could sit and have a totaly platonic lunch, but I know that it is best to keep temptation out of the way. I hope that you know what I am trying to say and why I have to say it.

Anyhow, if you ever need advice or are really in the shit, let me know. We all need a friend from time to time, so if I can help, let me know, I mean it.

Take care and let me know how it's all going '


nice, eh?




http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1