Sunday 16 January 2011

January 16th 2011: FACTS

January 16th 2011: FACTS

1.woke up at 13.55.

2.went to meet Kat a friend for coffee and catch up.

3.Had a ham and brie and tomatoe sandwich on granary bread.

4.Had some threading done.

5.Dyed my hair blue-black.

6.had a headache most of the day and felt generally strange. A huge reduction in some tablets Ive been taking is tiring me out and making me feel slightly anxious and odd.

7.worried about my book - and my lack of progress over this weekend. Unable to concentrate on anything.

8.Think my desire for sex again has gone. For good. Its gonna take someone pretty ''WoW' to entice me out of my non-interested phase. I want to meet this person but I'm not gonna search for him.

9.Got another text of this banker guy whose been sniffing around for ages. It turned sexual - again, from his side and i've told him to stop it. It's pissing me off. I think its really rude to be sexually explicit with someone with whom you've never had sex. Call me old fashioned. I am and I'm okay with it.

10.Spoke with L on the phone. Exchanged ideas for a future project I/we'd like to do together.

11.Just eaten a lamb steak with salad.

12.Gonna straighten my hair then get into bed to read. Another early night, for me. Need to re-establish energy and focus ready for another busy week.















http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1