Saturday 12 September 2009

absolutely random!

•‘Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much’. Oscar Wilde

•I think I may really advertise for a husband after I finnish my second book.

•It’s darkest before the light of morning.

•I wish I lived in a 50’s black & white movie, such as Casablanca. Love the charm.

•Lusting after some gooie chocolate cake.

•How do I know that the light at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train?

•Oh, the light at the end of the tunnel IS an oncoming train.

•When am I next going to have sex?

•I feel that I’m changing. Won’t be fucking any ‘buddies’ of any variety. I decided a little while back that I’m done with that. I’ve grown a little more respect for myself over the past six months or so.

•I need to get back to yoga. The yoga that I do is called Bikram where the room is heated to 40’. Invigorating is not the word!

•I can’t decide if I’m hot or cold; cardi on, off, currently on.

•Really want to find love. I really want that total unity and mutual affection and adoration.

•Seeing my dad soon. Going to Yorkshire before they travel to North Africa for winter.

‘Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.’ -
Oscar Wilde.

•‘Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up,’ Winston Churchill.

‘One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.’ Oscar Wilde